I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a Happy New Year. I have enjoyed seeing all the blogs highlighting their top projects of 2011. I would like to join in, but I feel my blog is a little too new to come up with a top ten, or even a top five list. So, I’m going to share a different list; the top five events of 2011 for which I am most grateful.
1. In September, my husband gained employment after a year and a half of being out of work.
2. My daughter has made a smooth transition into her first year of Jr. High School.
3. Beginning in October, my heart’s desire to be home for my family was fulfilled.
4. Also in October, I had a successful surgery that has drastically improved my quality of life.
5. I’m grateful that I’m getting to pursue my passions and creativity through blogging.
Blogging has been a very fun adventure that I look forward to continuing in 2012.
And speaking of top rated things, here a a couple of the most viewed posts from last weeks Show & Tell party.
Kathryn did a great job on her Ballard knock-off pillows.
I love the color scheme and texture of these pillows.
and next is Kirsty’s red and white Christmas tablescape.
This holiday table is very festive and elegant.
If you were featured, feel free to grab my featured button.
Let’s get the next Show & Tell party started.
1) Please consider becoming a follower of my blog. Click the little gray follow tab at the top left, or bottom right of your screen. For other ways to join, see my sidebar.
2) Provide a link back to my party within the post you are linking to the party. You can use my party button located above and also at the bottom of my sidebar.
3) Be sure you link the permalink of the post you are linking to the party.
4) Enjoy the party! Visit other links and comment, comment, comment!
I love seeing you try new skills, push your creative limits and stretch your imagination. I can’t wait to see the projects that you Show & Tell us about!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…